The Edgemont Community Association will be holding the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on April 26, 2017 at the Panorama Room of the Edgemont Community Centre.
DATE: April 26, 2017
TIME: Registration begins at 7:00pm
LOCATION: Panorama Room, Edgemont Community Centre
- The 2017/18 ECA Board of Directors will be elected at this meeting.
- A current Edgemont Community Association Membership is required to vote.
- To run for a position of the board of directors you must be a member in good standing residing in Edgemont.
- It is recommended that you file your nomination papers before the meeting.
- Call to Order (7:30pm)
- Adoption of Agenda
- Review and approval of the2016 AGM minutes
- President's message
- Introduction of board members
- Special guests introduced
- City staff introduction
- ECA Board of Directors reports and adoption
- Financial report
- Election of new board members
⚡️ Make sure you have your ECA membership card up-to-date